Dołączył: 10 Maj 2011
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Sob 11:28, 14 Maj 2011 Temat postu: Jordan Retro 13 A Slight Breeze + a Little Sunligh
demand for an eco-friendly home is increasing on a daily basis, and the USA is a perfect example of this. As energy consumption rises steadily in homes,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych],[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], the amount of pressure on energy companies to supply more energy also increases. As many people do not realize, it is very easy to meet energy demands right from their homes, by simply saving the energy they already receive and by using it wisely.
Recent studies have suggested that energy consumption from home contributes about 80% of energy consumption throughout the USA, and is produced through wasted energy and careless use. Home owners could save a lot of money and energy if this 20% was to be saved.
Some companies are not only actively producing environmentally friendly technology,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], but they are also offering financial aid to those people who are looking to convert their homes into eco-friendly homes. Products like this have a far longer lifetime and can do their job with improved efficiency and speed, compared to their older versions which also consumed more energy.
One of these companies is known as Home Energy Americas, sometimes referred to as HEA. HEA provides great energy saving products that can be used by homes and businesses alike. Its specialty is to harness energy from renewable sources such as wind,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], heat and solar.
It has a great collection of unique products which can help generate health supplies of energy from your home. Eventually, they might even allow you to become independent from energy suppliers. HEA offers a range of products; however, the following are most applicable to homes:
1) The Blue Energy Ball V100 and V200 - This small, sphere shaped wind turbine can be used on the roofs of your home to generate quite good amounts of energy. This is a truly great product as it can generate energy without any strong winds and does so quietly. A slight breeze can prove to be very helpful for your home!
2) Solar Photovoltaic Cells - These are perfect for rooftops as they are flat solar panels that, when fixed to a rooftop, can convert solar energy into energy that is usable in the home.
3) Solar heating system - This system consists of tubes which trap heat from the sun and use it to heat the water that runs through the heart of each tube.
These are usable in either summer or winter can has a lifetime guarantee of at least 20 years.
Companies that specialize in energy efficient products are on the rise, in order to meet the ever-growing demand for energy. It is imperative that we take the opportunity and fit these products into our lifestyle, and by adjusting some small aspects of our lives. There are many reasons that make it top priority to tackle global climate change.
These reasons include:
1) Every joule of energy that is wasted has an impact on developing countries one way or another.
2) Due to careless use of energy, the average temperature of our planet is rising, which in turn will give a nice, warm welcome to natural disasters.
3) This effectively places developing countries in a dire position as they already have sky-high temperatures in the summer.
4) Your bills can become even heavier by wasting energy. This is probably one of the most obvious consequences when it comes to wasting energy. Saving home energy is very easy, however, there are very few of us who are taking as much advantage as we should.
5) By "Going Green", we can help our environment including plants, trees, humans and even animals, greatly.
By saving home energy, not only can you save your money, but you can also reduce your carbon footprint on the planet which in turn reduces the chances of the consequences outlined earlier from occurring.
Post został pochwalony 0 razy